LIAN LI SIDE DIFFUSED ARGB STRIP FOR LANCOOL II
- This digital addressable RGB LED strip is designed by Lian Li specifically for the LANCOOL II Midi Tower case.
- It fits either the side of the power supply chamber, or in the flap of the power supply cover.
- The ARGB strip creates subtle lighting accents in the case.
- The 37 LEDs of the Lian Li LAN2-2X ARGB LED strip are connected and controlled directly in the housing.
- Thanks to its 3-pin ARGB connection, it can also be used on any compatible motherboard in other cases.
1 in stock
Add one more RGB Touch to your LANCOOL II. The LEDs stripe fluoresces beautifully from between the flip side panels. Two installation options: stick LANCOOL II-2X on the top-side edge of the PSU chamber, stick it at the inward of the bottom flip shroud panel.
These digitally addressable RGB-LED strips have been specially developed by Lian Li themselves for use in the LANCOOL II Midi-Tower case. It fits either in the side of the PSU shroud or in the flap of the PSU cover. The end result is an ARGB strip that brings exceptionally attractive lighting to the case.
The 37 LEDs of the Lian Li LAN2-2X ARGB LED strip are connected and controlled thanks to its 3-pin ARGB connection, although it can also be connected to any compatible motherboard used in alternative cases.
|Model||II-2X (Side Diffused LEDs Strip for LANCOOL II)|
|Dimension||395mm (L) x 4mm (D) x 12mm (H)|
|NOTE||*Features, Price, and specifications are subject to change without notice|
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.