TEAMGROUP DELTA MAX RGB 500GB SATA WHITE INTERNAL SSD
- The TEAMGROUP Delta MAX 500GB RGB SATA solid state drive uses the latest SATA III 6Gb/s transfer interface and offers excellent transfer efficiency and compatibility. Having 2.5-inch with 9.5mm in thickness, it can be installed in all types of gaming cases.
- Equipped with DRAM Cache to push 560 and 510MB/s of read&write speeds with top leading reliability (MTBF) 1 Million Hours, the SSD is 4x faster than a traditional HDD. Designed with 3D NAND flash memory chip is durable, shockproof and able to offer comprehensive solid protection for the data.
- Supports advanced garbage collection, wear leveling, TRIM command and power saving function of the next generation. The optimized access control technology of NCQ can speed up the read and write performance of the SSD, and effectively prolong the service life of the SSD
- With largest full mirror sputtering process, it presents unreal lighting effects. t has built-in water flowing lighting with RAINBOW mixed color effect. The customized RGB gaming style can be presented by connecting the included 5V 3pin connector and the motherboard softwar
- T-FORCEDELTA MAX RGB SSD supports ASUS Aura Sync / GIGABYTE RGB Fusion 2.0 / MSI Mystic Light Sync / ASROCK-Polychrome Sync / BIOSTAR Advanced VIVID LED DJ software. The SSD is tested to be of service to you for a long time and comes with 3 years limited manufacturer warranty from manufacturer offering you the safety and protecting your investment.
1 in stock
Simple design mirror can present a mirror like reflection effect
Exclusive in luminous mode and motherboard synchronization function
The world’s one and only independent dual control interface
Using addressable RGB LED module
Leading industry with largest proportion of luminous area
Taiwan Utility Patent (number：M583110)
Taiwan Invention Patent (number：I697761)
United States Patent (number：US10803713B1)
China Utlity Patent (number：CN 209766039 U)
Beautiful magic mirror
With largest full mirror sputtering process, it presents unreal lighting effects. It’s the top choice for DIY enthusiasts and gamers when it comes to SSD.
Smart lighting effect switch
When gamer is installing a non-RGB motherboard, it can be presented through the included USB 2.0 9pin connector.
It has built-in water flowing lighting with RAINBOW mixed color effect
When installing an RGB motherboard, the customized RGB gaming style can be presented by connecting the included 5V 3pin connector and the motherboard software.
Stylish mirror with outstanding performance
Having 2.5” with 9.5mm in thickness, it can be installed in all types of gaming cases.
Uses SATA III 6Gbps interface and is equipped with DRAM Cache to push read/write speeds to as fast as 560MB/s. Also offers a large 1TB capacity option for avid gamers.
3D tough protection
The 3D NAND flash memory chip is durable, shockproof and able to offer comprehensive solid protection for the data, so gamers can enjoy the game without any worries.
Built-in smart algorithm management mechanism
The garbage collection function can ensure operation efficiency. The powerful Wear-Leveling technology and ECC (Error Correction Code) function improve the reliability of data transfer. It supports Windows TRIM optimization command which is able to release free blocks, allowing the operating system to use them immediately when writing data. The optimized access control technology of NCQ can speed up the read and write performance of the SSD, and effectively prolong the service life of the SSD
T-FORCE DELTA MAX RGB SSD connection method
There are two ways to control DELTA MAX RGB SSD light effect. According to the corresponding light control source, only one kind of cable can be used for each mode Sync mode uses 5V ARGB 3 pin to Micro B Cable
Use 5V ARGB 3 pin to Micro B Cable connect DELTA MAX
Initial Rainbow light effect uses USB 10 Pin to Micro B cable
Use USB 10 pin to Micro B Cable connect DELTA MAX(MB 9 pin header)
|Model||DELTA MAX RGB SSD|
|Interface||SATA III 6Gb/s|
|Operation Temperature||0°C ~ 70°C|
|OperatingSystem Windows||10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7, MAC OS 10.4 or later, Linux 2.6.33 or later|
|Terabyte Written||500GB / >400TB|
|Performance|| ATTO / Crystal Disk Mark:
500GB Read: 560MB/s ; Write: 510MB/s
500GB 4K Random Read/Write: 90K/80K IOPS Max
|Warranty||3-year limited warranty|
|NOTE||*Features, Price and Specifications are subject to change without notice.|
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.