FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE 7 COMPACT DARK ATX MID TOWER BLACK CABINET WITH TEMPERED GLASS SIDE PANEL
- Fractal Design Define 7 Compact Gaming Cabinet comes with Two pre-installed Dynamic fans(1x 120 mm and 1x 140 mm Dynamic X2 fans included) for maximum airflow and heat dissipation. Constructed to support up to 7 x 120mm or 4 x 140mm and 2 x 120 mm fan positions and has enough space for radiators up to 360mm.
- Designed with Dark tempered glass at side which add stylish looks and offers a direct view of the inner system. Constructed with Brushed aluminum front with industrial high-density sound damping helps to maintain quiet operation, top-latching side panels which offers a clean sophisticated look and Top panel effortlessly swaps from solid steel to filtered ventilation.
- Built for Flexible storage options which allows to fit two 3.5-inch/2.5-inch drives beneath the shroud and two SSDs behind the backplate. Equipped with Easy-to-clean high airflow nylon filters and Removable top exposes interior for easy installation and cable routing.
- Provided with Ventilated PSU shroud with two-part removable cover for optimal coverage and front radiator support. Equipped with 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C, 2 x USB 3.0, 2 x USB 2.0, Audio I/O, Power button, Reset button at the front side.
- Compact yet spacious interior fits for ATX, mATX and m-ITX Motherboards.
1 in stock
Compact yet spacious
The versatile layout of the Define 7 Compact allows you to maximize the potential of the small footprint with full-size ATX hardware to meet your exact needs. For example, you can easily fit GPUs up to 360 mm with a 240 mm radiator in the top – or up to 360/280 mm front radiators with GPUs under 305 mm.
Solid construction with industrial high-density sound damping helps maintain whisper-quiet operation
Brushed aluminum front and top-latching side panels offer a clean sophisticated look
Top panel effortlessly swaps from solid steel to filtered ventilation
Install up to 7 x 120 mm or 4 x 140 mm fans, and radiators up to 360 mm
1 x 120 mm and 1 x 140 mm Dynamic X2 fans included
Ventilated PSU shroud with two-part removable cover for optimal coverage and front radiator support
Robust Front I/O
Five front USB ports including a fast-charging USB 3.1 Gen 2 type-C at up to 10 Gbps
Open access</strong Remove the entire top to build and route with zero hindrance
|3.5″/2.5″ Universal drive brackets||2|
|Total fan mounts||7 x 120 or 4 x 140 mm and 2 x 120 mm|
|Top fan||2 x 120 or 2 x 140 mm|
|Bottom fan||1 x 120 mm (requires removal of HDD cage)|
|Fixed velcro straps||Yes|
|Captive thumbscrews||HDD brackets, SSD brackets, PSU bracket|
|Right side panel||Industrial sound-damped steel|
|Motherboard compatibility||ATX / mATX / mITX|
|PSU max length||200 mm total (165 mm w/ HDD cage and front fan)|
|CPU cooler max height||169 mm|
|Top radiator||Up to 240 mm|
|Bottom radiator||120 mm (requires removal of HDD cage)|
|Dedicated 2.5″ drive brackets||2 trays included, 4 positions total|
|Front ports||1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C, 2 x USB 3.0, 2 x USB 2.0, Audio I/O, Power button, Reset button|
|Front fan||3 x 120 or 2 x 140 mm, (1 x Dynamic X2 GP-14 included)|
|Rear fan||1 x 120 mm, (1 x Dynamic X2 GP-12 included)|
|Dust filters||Top, 2 x front, full length bottom|
|Cable routing grommets||Yes|
|Left side panel||Tempered glass|
|NOTE||*Features, Price, and specifications are subject to change without notice|
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.