- NVIDIA Ada Lovelace Streaming Multiprocessors: Up to 2x performance and power efficiency
- 4th Generation Tensor Cores: Up to 4x performance with DLSS 3 vs. brute-force rendering
- 3rd Generation RT Cores: Up to 2X ray tracing performance
- OC mode: Boost clock 2640 MHz (OC mode)/ 2610 MHz (Gaming mode)
- Axial-tech fans scaled up for 23% more airflow
- New patented vapor chamber with milled heatspreader for lower GPU temps
- 3.5-slot design: massive fin array optimized for airflow from the three Axial-tech fans
- Diecast shroud, frame, and backplate add rigidity and are vented to further maximize airflow and heat dissipation
- Digital power control with high-current power stages and 15K capacitors to fuel maximum performance
- Auto-Extreme precision automated manufacturing for higher reliability
- GPU Tweak III software provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring
WITH THE INCREDIBLE SUM OF ITS PARTS
The ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 brings a whole new meaning to going with the flow.
Inside and out, every element of the card gives the monstrous GPU headroom to breathe freely and achieve ultimate performance.
The unleashed reign of the NVIDIA Ada Lovelace architecture is here.
The Ultimate Platform for Gamers and Creators
Powered by GeForce RTX 40 Series and DLSS 3
New Streaming Multiprocessors
Up to 2x performance and power efficiency
Fourth-Gen Tensor Cores
Up to 2x AI performance
Third-Gen RT Cores
Up to 2x ray tracing performance
A Fresh Spin
Bigger and better. Axial-tech fans spin on dual-ball bearings and have been scaled up to propel 23% more air through the card, setting the stage for lower temperatures, less noise, and higher performance.
Reverse Rotation and 0dB Technology
The two side fans spin counterclockwise to minimize turbulence and maximize air dispersion through the heatsink. All three fans come to a standstill when GPU temps are below 50 Celsius, letting you play less-demanding games or perform light tasks in relative silence. Fans start up again when temps are over 55 C, referencing a speed curve that balances performance and acoustics for work or play.
Through Thick and Fin
The custom sink is generously sized and structured to soak up heat from the GeForce RTX 4090 GPU so that it can be efficiently whisked away by the three Axial-tech fans.
Patented Vapor Chamber
A vapor chamber featuring milled pathways lets the heatpipes sink in without being pressed flat, allowing heat to be carried more efficiently to the fin stack. In comparison to conventional vapor chamber and heatpipe combos, this potent pairing reduces GPU temperature by up to 5 Celsius when subjected to a 500W thermal load.
Premium Power Delivery
Digital power control, an array of high-current power stages, and a lineup of 15K caps ensure massive reserves to reliably push performance boundaries.
Packs a Punch
Component and trace layouts have been optimized onto a short PCB to reduce power losses and let heat escape through a massive backplate vent.
A high-quality diecast frame, shroud, and backplate tightly brace the PCB and strategically steer airflow.
GO WITH THE FLOW
It all comes together to effortlessly drive GeForce RTX 4090 performance to the max.
|NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090
|PCI Express 4.0
|OC mode: 2640 MHz
Default mode: 2610 MHz (Boost Clock)
|Digital Max Resolution 7680 x 4320
|Yes x 2 (Native HDMI 2.1a)
Yes x 3 (Native DisplayPort 1.4a)
HDCP Support Yes (2.3)
|Maximum Display Support
|NVlink/ Crossfire Support
|1 x Collection Card
1 x Speedsetup Manual
1 x Adapter Cable
1 x ROG Graphics Card Holder
1 x ROG Velcro Hook & Loop
1 x Thank you Card
|ASUS GPU Tweak III & GeForce Game Ready Driver & Studio Driver: please download all software from the support site.
|357.6 x 149.3 x 70.1mm
|1 x 16-pin
|*Features, Price and Specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
One Click to Visit Our Social Media Handle → Instagram