- Asus ROG Clavis is Industry-leading ESS 9281 QUAD DAC™ with powerful amplifier for premium audio
- ASUS AI noise-canceling technology enhances headset microphones by eliminating background noise for crystal-clear online voice communication
- MQA rendering technology delivers studio-grade audio experience
- USB-C® connector and bundled USB 2.0 adapter ensure broad compatibility with mobile phones, PCs, Macs, PlayStation® 5 and Nintendo Switch™
- ASUS Aura Sync for synchronized lighting effects across Aura-enabled products
- 100% aluminum housing finished with distinctive ROG markings offers a premium look
- Armoury Crate software allows access to various settings including 7.1 virtual surround, ASUS AI Noise‑Cancelling Microphone, AURA lighting and others
ESS 9281 QUAD DAC™
The ESS 9281 DAC features QUAD DAC™ technology to provide lossless audio processing. Each of its four DACs devotes processing power to a subset of the audible frequency range, across lows, mids, highs to ultra-highs. The four signals are then combined to produce clearer sound with an impressive 130 dB signal-to-noise ratio, and an integrated amplifier supports up to 300 ohms of impedance. Hear every detail and enjoy crisp, clear sound for a true-to-life audio experience with Asus ROG Clavis.
Built in MQA Renderer
Master Quality Authenticated (MQA) is an award-winning audio technology that delivers studio-quality sound and reveals every detail of the original recording. MQA rendering technology in ROG Clavis can connect to an MQA core signal – including those from global streaming service apps such as TIDAL – and complete the final “unfolding” of an MQA music file to provide incredible audio quality.
Exclusive Hyper-Grounding Technology
Asus ROG-exclusive Hyper-Grounding technology utilizes a multi-layer PCB and a special layout design to prevent electromagnetic interference, resulting in pure, noise-free audio.
AI Noise-Canceling Technology
Asus ROG Clavis uses AI to enhance headset communication. It detects sounds and compares them to those received from your headset microphone, and processes them to reduce over 500 million types of background noise while preserving vocal harmonics. This ensures that your voice comes across loud and clear — even in noisy environments.
Asus ROG Clavis works with any 4-pole 3.5 mm headset that includes a microphone. For best results, pair your laptop with headphones featuring a unidirectional microphone.
For best results, use headphones with a unidirectional mic.
Asus ROG Clavis has a USB-C® connector for compatibility with PCs, mobile phones and gaming consoles. For additional flexibility, it also includes a USB 2.0 adapter.
|ROG Clavis USB-C Gaming DAC
|Active Noise Cancellation
AI Noise Cancelling Microphone
|1 Year Brand Warranty
|*Features, Price and Specifications are subject to change without notice.
One Click to Visit Our Social Media Handle → Instagram